Funds and Programs that you can support...
Our funds are listed below, in alphabetical order. If a page on the OSU iGive Web site for the fund exists, then the name of the fund is directly linked to that page, where you can make your contribution to that fund through a secure, online connection.
Select Fund name to visit The OSU igive Web site for that fund.
- Atsushi Onoe Memorial Fund (665555): Distribution supports academic activities of students pursuing the study of Japanese language and culture, including scholarships, travel and education support materials.
- Chinese Language and Culture Fund (480176): Used to support Co-Curricular Activities travel support for Student Field Trips to Visit Chinese Commnunities Outside Central Ohio.
- Chris Lee Korean Performance Research Fund (314636): The Chris Lee Korean Performance Research fund promotes DEALL’s interdisciplinary program for education, research, and outreach of Korean performance traditions in a global context. Its goal is to build a transnational laboratory of innovative teaching, research, and exchange through performance productions, conferences, workshops, and publications. The program promotes deeper understanding of the art and humanity of performance in the shaping of Korean culture as a global phenomenon.
- David Y. Chen Memorial Fund (313168): Honor and remember David Y. Chen while supporting undergraduate and graduate scholarships, student support, faculty support and program support within East Asian Languages and Literatures.
- DEALL Above and Beyond Leadership Fund (312168): Support and recognize staff, faculty, and graduate students of DEALL who performs above and beyond their jobs and contributes voluntarily to promote leadership in the department and serve as a role model to other members in their peer group.
- East Asian Languages and Literatures Fund and Jin Lu Award (307146): Supports student research, guest lectures, teaching material preparation, departmental outreach and other activities. The Jin Lu Award, given each year to an outstanding undergraduate student in Chinese, is also supported by this fund.
- The Japanese Studies Fund (481970): Supports academic activities of graduate and undergraduate students and faculty whose primary field of study is Japanese language, literature, linguistics and culture.
- The Korean Studies Fund (603805)Income Promotes Awareness of Korean Culture and Language by Providing Funds for Study in Korea, Faculty Research in Korean Studies or a Lecture by a Korean Studies Distinguished Scholar.
- Miyo Kawai Memorial Fund (603579): This award is given each year to an outstanding undergraduate student in Japanese studies.
- Modern Chinese Literature and Culture Journal Fund (301588): To Promote and Subsidize Publication of Modern Chinese Literature and Culture.
- Shuh-Chai Lee Scholarship Fund (410274): To Provide Support to Students Studying Chinese in The Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures.
- Tanakadate Aikitu Fund (647107): Income Provides a Prize to the Most Outstanding Graduate in The Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures in the Field of Japanese Humanities.
- Tien-yi Li Fund (607202): Divided Equally: East Asian Languages and Literatures for Rewarding An Outstanding Graduate Student in Chinese Language and a Student in The Department of History, Chinese History.
- William Jefferson Tyler Memorial Fund (312967): This fund will be used for faculty support, student support (both graduate and undergraduate) and program support within East Asian Languages and Literatures.
For additional funds, visit Make a Gift on the College of Arts and Sciences pages.